Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Knj
Contributor

Too much thinking

At the moment i feel like im alone and no one understands how i feel, they tell me your lifes not that bad or itll get better but i feel like it only gets worse. Like its one thing after another. Car stuffed up, diagnosis upon diagnosis and no resolution. Try to get on pension and get rejected. I feel like my street is a constant reminder of my childhood and cant speak to anyone about it. Long waiting lists for professional help and i dont really have friends. Sometimes i feel like itd be easier not to be here but then i think of people. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Too much thinking

Hi @Knj

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, it sounds like things have been extremely difficult for you lately. 

It can seem like you are stuck in this process, but it is good to see that you are reaching out for support and you can communicate with so many of us through this forums. 

I have also sent you an email, please respond to it. 

Take care 

Hi @Knj , I'm really sorry to hear all the things that have been going wrong for you 😢

Sending wishes for things to improve soon for you 🤞

Hey there @Knj ,

It sure sounds tough. It's a bit like everything is dark and you are falling into a deeper hole every time you try to climb out.

I can certainly relate. It's not pleasant. 

I used to feel so isolated in what I was going through. I felt there was no way out. Yet I'm still here. 

It was a rough 10-15 years for me, but I'm in a much better place now. I don't think I ever dreamed that things would improve to where they are now. 

I want you to know you are not alone. We are here for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us