Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Mo@rning!

@Ant7  that sounds great :). What training are you doing for it? I used to get training ideas off you tube when I was training. 

@greenpea  I have just had two lazy weeks because of school holidays I have been spending time with my wife and kids while they are off but I normally do two to three rides a week two swims and two runs I also do two 5km walks and a 10 km walk with my pack. I have just started loading it up it is about 7kg now I will build it up to 20kg before I go 

@Ant7  Wow!! that is awesome :). I am very impressed. that is a huge training schedule .... you will be able to run it let alone hike it lol :). 20 k1los omg ... my back couldn't cope with that unfortunately I have a small back unfortunately not much muscle.

Good morning @greenpea @Ant7 how are both, beautiful people

I'm good thanks greenpea, didn't get home until 3.30am. I'm really hyper and tired at same time. I got flogged at MTG and spent way too money on extra cards and due to hyperness I'm staying up all night to head back into town for next prerelease session at 10.30 today. Why do I so this lol.

@greenpea  We did the Overland Track in Tasmania in 2016 and my pack was 20kg at the start before I put 3 Litres of water in it lol

@The-red-centaur  Hi and good morning The-red-centaur I am doing really well thanks :). What is MTG? (remember I am an oldie lol). I have to go have a early morning grocery delivery coming. Just take good care of yourself hun won't you :). See you later @Ant7  🙂

@The-red-centaur  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@greenpea  thanks for the chat have a great day ❤️

@greenpea MTG is Magic the Gathering, a tabletop (kinda role-play) card game. I'm ssslightly obsessed. I go to local tornaments every Friday and occasionally other matches during the week. Every 3-4 months they bring out new sets of cards. So prerelease weekend has a different format of competition and you get a look into the new set before everyone else which starts at midnight. I didn't do very well today though.

@Ant7 I'm ok, but kinda hyper from being up all night mixed with caffeine and coming home to late to take my meds (see earlier posts)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us