Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning all
Hope you have a good day today

Top of the morning to Y'all

Special howdy to

@MDT @Former-Member @BlueBay @Ant7 @Former-Member

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

ENJOY THE COLOURS OF NATUREENJOY THE COLOURS OF NATURE

Hi CYBERCYBLINGS  Enjoy your day!  I so admire you guys who work outside the home,  have a good day.  Good to see you ❤ i've been up half the night and have respite today.  Not quite sure what to do with myself.  Chat later ❤❤❤

good morning @MDT @Former-Member @Appleblossom @BlueBay @Ant7 and all others who come this way

@Ant7 I saw you on the late late ravers last night...early morning....what a time they had....hope that you eventually get some sleep

@Former-Member  a day of respite...are you able to walk somewhere and take in the scenery...birdlife...not sure of your logistics to a closeby town or city....if you are not far from the city...catch a bus and visit the art gallery or museum?  library? coffee shop read a book..what do you think of wanting to do when you have no free time? or what did you do many years ago and have not been able to for so long? perhaps finding a warm place...comfy seat and a good book to read in a quiet place away from home..picking your times ...not busy lunch hours or after school times...

all others the sun is shining here.  I think might go and gather some small kindling which will be very damp from gusty winds and heavy rains we had last night...

hope that you all find something no matter how simple...sometimes the more simple the better...enjoy 

Hi @Former-Member@Appleblossom and others on here 

hope you all have a nice day ❤️❤️

BB xxxooo

Hi @Bluetoo .....

This is like a morning check-in to say Hi and see who is around.

Hi everybody 👋

@BlueBay @Former-Member @Sophia1 @Appleblossom @MDT .... that’s just who is on the @ drop-down .... sorry if I have missed anyone ..... just scrolling back now so I will find you .... 😏

@Ant7 👋

Hi @WideWhale320 @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Maggie  @TheVorticon @Jojo2 if you’re here ...... 👋

@Faith-and-Hope morning

@Faith-and-Hope How do you scroll back?????

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us