Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Maybe get some nice smells happening around you too Hon - do you have any lavendar - that is calming @outlander

ill put my diffuser on after im finished cooking @Zoe7 not sure lavender will mix well atm. but might be nice while crochetting abit later.

@Former-Member ive had to reduce everything i eat and drink since having reflux but thank you. ive got a heat pack wrapped around my thigh and groin atm when it goes colder ill reheat and put it on my kidey area or back.
ive got some pain relief but sometimes it makes me feel quite sick as ive been taking alot (not in one dose but over the past few days) that it makes me feel quite yuk.

Do you do anything to wind down @outlander?

Yeah movies music and crochetting.
I dont sleep anyway. I stop fighting it now @MDT

Morning everyone 

Hoping todays better than the last. 💌💌💌

@Zoe7@Former-Member@Sans911@Maggie@MDT@Teej@Faith-and-Hope@Snowie@Former-Member @Shaz51 and everyone passing through 

Morning @outlander ... 👋💕

Hi to anyone else who is here ....

morning everyone
i heard back from the drs, apparetly there is nothing there. maybe it is in my head.
not really sure what the next step is as they didnt say. perhaps making an appointment is the best thing to do to discuss what the next things are.

Good thinking re doctor @outlander
Just to make sure

cant get in to see my regular gp or this gp for another week and abit. @MDT

does it need to be the same one @outlander ?
or do you find it easier to stay on the same one all the time?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us