Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Mee1955
Contributor

in the dark

i feel as if there is nothing left for me in this world i have no purpose anymore i have mobility issues and cant do what i used to im isolated and feel totally worhtless my life is not worth aanything and i dont want to be here anymore as i have tried everything i am out of options Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: in the dark

Hi @Mee1955 - sounds like you have a lot to deal with and that things are pretty awful right now. Ive been there! Have been struggling a bit lately myself with feeling isolated and can understand how hard that can be.
I'm glad you've come here and hope that by being here you feel less alone.
Have you ever tried using lifeline or suicide call back? they also have chat options if you prefer and are both good services.
Here listening and caring, take care of you.
Lunar
Senior Contributor

Re: in the dark

Hi there @Mee1955

That sounds like an incredibly tough place to be and those are really difficult thoughts to be trying to cope with, unfortunately the forums are not a crisis service so please call:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat
Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling
Beyondblue: 1300 22 4636 or web chat
Mensline: 1300 78 99 78 or online counselling
If in immediate danger: 000

If you are feeling suicidal, it’s really important to call one of the numbers above. You don’t deserve to go through this alone.

Keep talking things through with us on the forums too if that is helping,

Lunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us