Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bimby2
Senior Contributor

Our experience & stories

Felt down today & not sure if it some flu virus,but my little kitten lifts my spirits with her playful antics. Want to give worthy praise to Faith-and-Hope for her contributions to this wonderful forum. Hope tomorrow I'll be feeling better and wish each forum member a pleasant weekend and same  for the coming week. All good wishes from Bimby2

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Our experience & stories

I hope you feel better tomorrow @Bimby2. I'm so glad you have your kitten to lift your spirits. Yes @Faith-and-Hope is worthy of praise for being truly wonderful on the forum. I also happen to have a big soft spot for your positivity and kindness @Bimby2 💜🤗

Hi @Bimby2, your little kitten sounds very lovable. I too appreciate @Faith-and-Hope for her wonderful presence on the forum and just for being herself. I hope tomorrow you feel better. Like @Former-Member, it brings a little ray of sunshine to my heart when I see your posts. Kindest wishes, Maz

Awww @Bimby2 .... that's really sweet of you .... we are a really community here, and the love and appr citation shared amongst us helps us all to shine a little light on each other I think.  I love how much you have been contributing to the forums, and I love seeing your cheerful avatar pop up on the screen ....

😘💛💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us