Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New here and not coping well

@outlander thanks for your help tonight,  it's helped a lot 😊 I am also really doing my photography course next month and the group starts back so I shall be pretty busy soon 

That sounds great @Butterfly96
Photographys really cool ☺

@outlander Yes photography is great!  I really want to be a storm chaser,  and I noticed that beautiful lightning bolt on your profile picture! 😊 that's great!  But yeah I want to study photography and become a landscape photographer/storm chaser,  and that's what I'm going to work on from now on 

That sounds pretty cool @Butterfly96 the photo in my avatar isnt one of mine but i do have some good pics. I lost my mums good camera during a move and my phone camera has smashed so my pics atm arent very good quality.
Its pretty good to learn about the angles and things too. When i was at school i had photography as part of my studies and we learn how to develop them from the rolls right through to the actual picture in the dark room with all the chemicals and things. Was pretty cool.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us