Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

just the phone camera @TAB @Zoe7 it has quite a high resolution

turns out they didn't even notify me about the change to tutoring this arvo too. I don't even think they are giving me HSC kids which I have experience in.

That does it. Time for a new job (on the side anyway) so while I look for a new one, I can stay with them. Not sure what I can do though. Worth a look anyway.

Can raise this tomorrow with the psych i think

Being messed around like that is frustrating @MDT - yep time to look to see what is out there and you never know... you might find something that really interests you.

First step will be sending in the module I completed for TESOL. Once that's out of my mind I can then turn attention to finances/money/short term employment

It's useful how it coincides with all that is taking place around me.

I'm just sick of the searching. I just want stability and it is making me depressed and annoyed.

@Zoe7 see above sorry forgot to tag you

Stability is something a lot of us want @MDT and is often hard to come by. Give it time though buddy - you have such a lot going on right now and a lot ahead of you - I believe you will find that stability in the future because you are motivated, determined and sincere.

I feel super overwhelmed atm... @Zoe7
At least I can see the psych tomorrow...

Here with you @MDT. What is overwhelming you the most - work, relationships, the future....?

all of those tbh @Zoe7

I took down some notes and stuff on what i can speak about at the psych tomorrow @Zoe7
Gonna take it easy tomorrow morning anyway because i have to see a gp about my script and also to get an extension on the MHCP.
I don't actually see the same GP each time because it's bulk billed and usually whenever i need to see the GP the usual one isn't there so i don't really care tbh. Not my concern.

That is a lot to be dealing with @MDT - work is hard for you atm and I know you have been finding it difficult with how your mum has been lately too - and neither of those things are easy to deal with, As for the future - that is a hard one as we do not know what it will present for us...

I am glad you wrote some notes on what you want to talk to your psych about - that should help you when you get there to not forget anything - good thinking @MDT Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us