Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

I am ready to go to bed now too. 

@MDT

I just realised I had not seen any news for over 7 days, and read about the team of boys in the Thai cave. Hope it works out with the rescuers. For me, Sane forum comes before all that keeping up with the news stuff.  

Let go of the judging of self and comparing. Develop your sense of self with respect.

Night all and @Zoe7

Got another offer back with unsuccess... Ah well. Gotta just take it in my stride. On the plus side I will have students to tutor in two weeks. So silver linings but still not progressing at a good rate yet. Anxiety flaring up tonight but about to make dinner... Hopefully that helps
@Zoe7 @Adge @Appleblossom @Ant7 @outlander @soul @Shaz51 @utopia

Sorry you got a knock back @MDT but having students to tutor will bring in some money. Your persistence and tenacity will pay off for you - I have faith in that - and if your essay is anything to go by then your future is really bright. I hope getting dinner releases some of that anxiety and we are here for you tonight if you need Heart

Thats good to keep your stride steady.  @MDT

DOnt worry about "the rate" yet.

Just go with the flow, bat the balls, and roll with as few punches as you can. 

lol..mixed metaphors.

Smiley Happy

LOL @Appleblossom mixed metaphors all over the place but love it Smiley Very Happy

Good metaphors @Appleblossom haha
Thanks @Zoe7
Might avoid pc tonight and just watch some of the tour

Sounds like a great way to spend the night @MDT - I am still hoping for an early night - might not even make it to the end of origin the way my eyelids are drooping already lol

3 down 2 to go @Zoe7

If they are anything like the first one then they will be amazing @MDT Smiley Very Happy

The other two topics are Borders and Markets

So borders, it's about how open borders might solve the issue. But this relies too heavily on people behaving and also undermines the role the govt can have to help those who need it (refugees)

And open markets talks about capitalism and how it might be ripping off people even though it has the capacity to bring people out of poverty
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us