Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

neil
Contributor

God, religions experience

I have schizophrenia.

i had religious experience when i was unfeel. this experience happen for 2 year. sometimes.

one entity experience. I experience group of people in part of my body. head, neck, leg i could connect with many people from different country, language in my different body. thinking back it look like description of vishnu, different part of body different people.  I was the god and i can connect with them. when i connect with people i was them.

another entity experience.  i experience group of people talking ansd praying. it was like i was god. people praying to jesus and allah. i could connect with them.

another entity experience. i was powerful dragon. this might be chinese belief.

another entity expereience. i was powerful entity that can create imagaingery to universe scale. you imagine cat or dog, image room  harder it has many object, image city how object you have imagine, world, the universe was imagine. it like matrix. or inception, create realistity my imagineing. This entity experience was best one.

i experience other entity as well. power. can influence the world. being powerful people around world and can change world.

i experience negative and evil entiy as well. darker image and not happy .

i experience i was differnt people of age , sex and countries. when i was them i think different and feel different. some people smart and i think cool idea, other dump not thing idea. more emotion, more creative. different level feeling. i was about 10,000 different entity with 4 year time.

did other have experience like this. being different entity and that them. you another person, you were fuse with them, you seperate from them, you and them exist at same time.

it not just one more person at time, i felt like 70 differnt person at same time. i was psychic. i would talk , image , emotion, and feel communicate to them.

4 REPLIES 4
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: God, religions experience

Hi @neil

i can't imagine how that would feel. Thank you for sharing

How are you doing?

nooks

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @neil

@welcome to the forums if this is your first time.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing journey.

Does it help you to remember all of these different entities?

please look around the forums and you will find others who have schizophrenia.

writing my thoughts down helps me with my concerns.

I am doing better. I do not have much entity in me now. I have background voice previous entity.

I do not remember all entity . One some of them . About 10 000 entities in 4 years. But only remember some of them.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @neil

I am happy for you that you do not have as much activity in your brain these days.

I cannot begin to imagine what that must have felt like at the time or how you have managed to cope.

what was a turning point for you? 

Have you had any support?

you are a very courageous person.

hope that you will keep on writing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us