Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

No worries at all @CheerBear Thought it might be dinner time for you and the LF and know you have things you need to do with them too. I am not far from heading off myself. Want to do a little painting before I settle in for the night and hopefully get an early night. Also have a coupe of things to do before DBT tomorrow - and should do them tonight just in case I run out of time in the morning.

I do love this time of year - the days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer, the flowers are out and that makes each day just that little bit brighter Smiley Very Happy

Do you have any plans for tomorrow CB?

Thanks @CheerBear ..... 🤗💕

I am glad you liked the card @Zoe7 ..... I am learning so much from the art journaling that supports card-making too.

❤️ @Shaz51 .....

Hi @oceangirl .... 👋🌷

Hi guys,

I'm starting to get a cold. I'm going to take it easy tonight. I'm heading overseas on Saturday- I am looking forward to having a good time. I got my results from placement and my overall grade was a HD. Tomorrow going to get my hair and nails done- and get Milo's medication and food for while I am away. And probably finish off packing. I am also getting my side done tomorrow- (aggregate concrete). It will give me a nice area to sit and for the pups to be too. 

I went drs today and she send me for urgent blood tests- just make sure I'm okay before my holiday, I might need antibiotics. 

How are you guys?

I loved the card @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy Did you get it finished in time to give to Mr. F&H to take with him? 

Yes @Zoe7 ....

Rhat all sounds rather exciting @oceangirl .....

So pleased you got the card done and sent off @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy I am going to do a little painting. Are you off to the pool soon?

helllllloooo @oceangirl HeartHeart

hugs to you too @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @Shaz51. My mums succulents are doing really well,  so I'm getting some cuttings from her.  Will put them underneath and around my Camera tree in my front yard. 

Sounds like a very busy day for you today.  Not just with work,  but all the calls coming in. 

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you enjoyed your swim Smiley Very Happy

My eyes have decided they no longer want to stay open so I am heading to bed. Goodnight Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us