Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

My eldest son has does it again, had his afterpay payments come out of my account, csuse he has no money to pay them and then theres one due tomorrow al, up $130, which i needed to pay for the water bill here as we move house Friday. I told him hes nothing but a selfish p××× and want my money back now, but he sa id i have to wait t ill he gets work next week, i sent av nasty rep,y back saying im donr with him, he has hurt me and stuffed me up forcthe last, I'm so pissed of with him and want revenge back. 

I'm not coping now i have so much anger inside me and no way to channel it anywhere except taking all my tablets, and my other son whos my carer just bla mes me saying i let him do whatever he wants and shouldvhave cancelled the accountcbut it does n't work that way i have it frozen so he cant buy anything more, but as there's still payments on there it can't be closed until there a,l paid, I can't win any more, he has ruined my life anc now I don't think im going to have enough to move next Friday.

@Shaz51 @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Adge @greenpea @BlueBay @TAB @MDT 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Meowmy @Angels333 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope I @Smc 

@frog @Exoplanet 

Have you considered govt help? Like a case worker? *@saturnzoon

@saturnzoon  Oh saturnzoon I am so sorry to hear this. It is exactly what you don't need right now.. I am here with you can put off paying for right now so that you can pay the water bill? other than that can you pawn anything? I have done it in the past when I have been desperate for money. It wasn't pretty but you have to do what you gotta do.

Oh @saturnzoon  I’m so sorry this has happened again. I’m glad though you have cancelled it. But you’re now in a very hard situation. I feel for you. 

Can centelink help?? Salvation Army?? Or any community support??

Sending you hugs❤️❤️

@saturnzoon So sorry about your situation. Please stay calm for now. It will sort out. Take care.

@saturnzoon sorry to hear about the financial difficulty.   Maybe the water company will allow you to pay in installments due to hardship.  Either way it sucks what your son did.   Please stay safe and reach out if you can't manage.

@greenpea @Shaz51 @MDT  @Appleblossom 

Today was productive, I finger crocheted a rug for my MIL with dementia.    Still struggling with SH so really need to talk to my Psychiatrist about it tomorrow. 

Two success points from this admission is I'm not spending ALL day in bed.   I have achieved some things.   The second benefit is my hand tremor has gone almost completely. 

Here'sa picture of my rug...15588615267131356060616380103503.jpg

Onya @Angels333

@Angels333 So well done. That is a huge achievement. Sending love. Take care.

@Zoe7  hello. How are you going today? Hope you are having a good day and footy. I had a big walk through wetland and botanical gardens. Have a great evening. Take care.

@Angels333  Your rug is beautiful. I love the colours :). OMG I have a hand tremor too but pdoc isn't worried about it. It doesn't bother me too much I just figure it is one of the many joys of being on wretched medication for this wretched mi that I have. At least it stops when I am holding something ..... gpxxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us