Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hiya everyone. Hope you're all having an OK or better night.

We returned home about an hour ago after an incredibly long day. After the x-ray this morning we went to the GP who then sent us to the ED where we spent the rest of the day. Middle has a fracture in their arm and a broken bone between their thumb and wrist, apparently one that's important for blood flow. They have it in a slab cast and we see an ortho at the hospital during the week. Not ideal and not the news I was hoping for, but it could be worse.

The kids were patient and good today but it was a very long day for everyone. They're sad they missed the party and today I really missed being close to people who could come and lend a hand. Times like this I feel pretty sad.

I was hoping to be able to reply properly to a couple of tags but I'm not really up to it tonight. Will send ❤ and 👋 though.

Same. I think @PeppiPatty edits/reposts it’s a peppipattything @Sans911

sob....@TAB I CAN do the work but just with about 3 extensions......

Unknown.jpeg

I can't laugh the like post @TAB but think I am in the last......

Hey @CheerBear xx

Hi @Sans911, not sure what is happening with the notifications?! We will notify the community moderator about this to follow up.  Cheers 🙂

Oh dear @CheerBear poor middle. Hand injuries are awful. Im glad they have a cast on it now.
Its ok to feel sad. Hugs and hugs 💞

@Sans911 i get them too. Each time someone edits a new tag pops up.

Hi @PeppiPatty @TAB @appleblossm @Mazarita and all

Hi @outlander 😸

@Appleblossom hello to you too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us