Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: need help with sleep

@soul here the thread
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello there @outlander @TAB @greenpea @Snowflake86 @Former-Member @soul I hope everyone managed some decent sleep and you all feel rested and ready for whatever the day has in store for you. 

@TAB thank you for noticing my new avatar and for your cuteness comment. Very sweet of you. Sorry I did not respond to that bit sooner. My brain has been a bit back to front this last week. gosh the steps you're having to take to get this work, I hope you're going to get paid heaps! 

@soul I loved the Princess and the Pea fairytale too. But creases and lumps, oh dear they do annoy the sleep out of me, so smooth sheets, smooth clothing, no crumbs and stuff helps remove those wee annoyances. I wish I could get my hands on one of the way old school readers I used to have. The Little Match Girl, so sad yet was another of my favourites and one about a mother bird saving her baby birds, but I can never remember the name of the story. I distinctly recall reading it in Grade 3 though. 

Hah, silly memories hey. I hope you all have a lovely quiet restful day if that is your wish. Heart

@Former-Member Hi SunShower hoping you are okish now. My thoughts have been very disorganized this weekend. Have been blasting my music out and just trying to keep myself grounded. Wishing you a great afternoon. love gp xx

Hi @Former-Member it is cute pic and if I didn’t mean it I would say it re compliments. Yes lots money re job due to hrs and conditions mostly and will help re debts/bills yes its a lot of steps. Am trying not to think about it today, it’s starting to worry me. Hope you had a good sleep too. 😀

love your avatar @Former-Member its rather cute 

hello to everyone here too

Former-Member
Not applicable

thanks @outlander he makes me smile every time I see him too. 

what sort of animal is he @Former-Member he looks abit like a ferret of some kind?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, @outlander what we call a Ferret or a Least Weasel with a winter coat. I prefer to see him as the Japanese Pipe Fox or Kuda-Gitsune.

His happy little face is just so ... happy  and joyful. I can't help but smile every time I see him. He's a good pickme up that's for sure. 

Rest well tonight, when you do. Heart @outlander @TAB @greenpea @Former-Member @Snowflake86

he is very cute @Former-Member i hope you are able to rest easy tonight too Heart

thanks @Former-Member .. you too re rest, it's still early here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us