Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Achievement today? I made it to Friday @HelloKitty1981 @Judi9877 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 

How about you?

Hello @tyme I've been listening to a doctor of medicine talk about covid and how you can prevent upper respiratory infection. I also ordered a book on Bitcoin.  Have been enjoying drinking blue solar water, its so calming to the body. I am a firm believer in chromotherapy now. I've never been able to enjoy such profound levels of peace, not even with adaptogenic herbs to combat the stress response! 🙂

Sounds special that you can enjoy profound peace @SmilingGecko . Good on you that you've found what works for you.

Me too @tyme I made it to Friday  yaaa 😊

Hello @Judi9877 , @SmilingGecko , @HelloKitty1981 , @TAB 

Thanks @tyme any plans for the weekend? Have just been fighting off the beginnings of a virus. May have licked it I don't know. Will see how I go tomorrow. @Oaktree isn't doing too well since I checked on her, some kind of flu. She may have pushed herself too much around the house yesterday.  Will be watching a conference on the weekend via the internet

Hi @tyme @Judi9877 @SmilingGecko @HelloKitty1981 @Shaz51 

Today I

• studied for a couple hours and hopefully got ontop of things as its due Tuesday. I already sent an email full of excuses the other day , so they will might be surprised they got anything lol.
  • I went to the library to print some study things off to make them easier to edit
  • I went to the chemist  and they said scripts would take 30 mins, so drove to next town and got my click and collect from next town
  • click and collect is new car battery as will retire old one after it had been turning dud starter motor for 4 years. Had to get starter motor replaced the other day. knew I had had the same problem before.on reflection and looking up records, it was 'solved' by by a super duper new battery lol. So new wil have both new starter motor and new battery. Will put the old in in a battery box to charge usbs /power things in next blackout

felt a bit faint at shops, was too much at coles with all self serve and nothing else, dont think wil ever go there again, dont think they even have lane at the kiosk anymore. I left my groceries there and walked out. though will do without. however, went back after 5 mins and made myself check it out . And nothing went wrong for a change lol.

Well had a nap too . just got up  re 'things done'

bit sticky here after trying to rain today for literally first time this year think . might have a shower, look at tv and put roast on.

oh.

• got replacement printer from PO,seems to work so far, tried to do straight swap for old one the same, but it needed drivers etc. it prints now. not sure re scanning lol. could try.

Hi @tyme @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @TAB @Judi9877 

I still have the flu but I just made some chilli and garlic spray to use in the garden. Looking forward to stopping coughing. Hope I get fully better soon

Hope you feel better soon @Oaktree 🥰

@Judi9877 , @TAB , @SmilingGecko , @tyme 

For me see a dietician next week 

maybe have some garlic yourself @Oaktree  I've stopped eating it for some reason.made sure to put some on roast , will try and get back into it.

Lack of garlic is not a problem @TAB 

We put it on everything 

Love garlic 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us