Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Goodbye Party for Margot and Pebbles

@Former-MemberHeart @MargotHeart

I love this song so much, it's sad, & romantic, so I suppose it may not be 100% suitable, but it is sort of like I feel. I seriously will miss both of you, & if I could get you to stay (which I know I can not)  I would!

Love & Hugs 4 ever!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO & more! from my heart, to yours!HeartHeart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikJony6h_tQ&list=RDikJony6h_tQ&t=1

@Margot, @Former-Memberthank you.png

thank you.gif

Love.jpg

I'm glad you liked that song @Faith-and-Hope and felt the boost, you have been in my thoughts. 

I'm sorry to those who have only just realised @Margot has finished up today.... there was a thread floating about earlier in the week and nothing but fond memories is what she and I are both taking with us.

Thank you everyone. @Zoe7 thank you for my fonfd farewell 🙂 I'm signing off now. Take care of yourselves and know that Pebbles is leaving a gift of laughter, light and warmth here for you to find when you need.

Kindest wishes all,

Pebbles :0

Bye @Former-Member ....👋🤗💕

Happy and safe  travels .... see you when you pop in to show us your nature art ....

Its so sad to see you both go. But i wish you well on ypur next adventures. They both sound exciting. I do hope youll pop in here every now and then though @Margot @Former-Member

I can't believe I missed this news; then again, I miss a lot in this forum. I know @Margot

and @Former-Member

might not see this, but they have both been amazing support to me. I have more communication with Margot than Pebbles but both of you radiate warmth, kindness and compassion from these pages. You will missed very much

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us