Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Thank you to all who have jumped in tonight, it's been a blast Heart @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Janiee @greenpea This thread will be open until tomorrow - remember I am really keen to hear back on that final point, reflecting on our triumphs 😄 Have a good night all, much love to all the carer's Heart Heart Heart

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

From a carer point of view, this year I have understood and have made it clear that I am on Mr Darcy's team, that I will advocate for him, that my input is important, I will encourage him and do my best to make healthy choices easier. 

On  personal front I have learned how to laugh more, I learned why I responded to his crisis as I did and have learned that I can speak up (just need to learn how to do it spontaneously 😀). Doing things little by little, we have made progress decluttering out house and there is a noticeable difference in our garden too. 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW