Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

doesnt have to be the same one @Flying_Hams but i dont see the point in going to see separate gps all the time

@outlander 💗💗💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

Things do not always show up on Ultra sounds outlander, it's not in your head, I don't believe. You will maybe try CT scan I think maybe when you talk to GP, she may advise you as I had that happen to me, & CT scan showed the Cyst in my Liver. Yet the Ultra Sound did not show it. This was only last year, & CT Scan showed a pulup & it is reason for some pain, as my body tries to flush it out.

That's my experience, Ultra Sound, & x-Ray are what are done first before the other tests.

BBL

Love Bella XO  🙂 Heart

Thanks @Former-Member i see gp on monday morning so will see what she says then too

Morning everyone

I have my first headspace appt this morning, then trying to do my clients horses (not the one i cancelled who is still ignoring me) then taking mum and bf to train station and will be watching the kids overnight as well

Hoping everyone has at least an ok day. Sending you all lots of hugs.
@Snowie @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @greenpea and all passing through

@Flying_Hams i also think its your birthday today? If so Happy Birthday 🎂🎈🎉

Goodluck with your appointment Hon - it has been a long time coming for you and I hope it goes well @outlander Have you written down some things that you can have on hand to discuss - might be a good idea so you are not going in to the appointment blind.

I started a thread for Hamsolo's birthday @outlander did you not get the notification Hon?

No i didn't @Zoe7 @Lauz it is happening again. Im not getting tags properly even the site itself under the bell..

Thanks @Zoe7
No i havent written down anything. Its the first one so usually its pretty much answering all their questions and getting to know them etc. Hopefully this one is a good match.... im really nervous about it though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us