Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Night @CheerBear sleep well

You could get 2 @outlander and itd feel like walking on a cloud.

Anyways.good to hear you are on board with it.

Nite to you

Night @MDT

I know your feeling abit worried about tomorrow @Sans911 im here if you want to talk about it or something else or just sitting. Whichever you like 💙💜

With everything going on for you lil Sis @outlander it's no surprise you're tired. I'm tired thinking of how tired you are. I wish you were feeling better mentally, but I can understand why you don't either.

Yes, most of the curtains are up, only one more to get for the front window. My little unit is starting to look like a home now. I can't wait to move in.

I've had a stressful day trying to sell a TV. Had so much interest, but first reckoned there was a problem that I failed to point out (but I did point out problem), so didn't buy it. The second person turned up at my home when I told them not to, so I'm waiting for them to come when I really, really want to go to bed. So now someone else is coming to buy it. Sometimes selling stuff is enjoyable. Today it's not.

Almost all rsvp pulled out of the coffee meet, but two showed up. And we had an interesting chat for over an hour and half. L

I had the person who I was waiting a long time on turn up at the same time as another buyer. I could have got more money from the original buyer but stuck to my principles and took less. Now I just feel damn mean and spiteful that I should have trusted their word they were going to turn up.

@outlander

Im sure ill be ok again soon... hopefully anyway. I know this heats not helping at all either. Ive got things to do which im going to have to do tomorrow even in the heat. I hate summer.

Selling things can be hard work sometimes @Sans911 i wouldve told them to come tomorrow. Hope it all gets sorted soon. . Ive got people coming for items tomorrow too. Most of which are free cause i just want them out of the house.

Its good to hear your unit is starting to look and probably feel more like a home too. Your coffee with others even though it was small sounds like a nice way to spend some of the day too

You can never tell with people @Sans911 ive had so many tyre kickers for things it starts to become old news. At least its done now.

I'll never see the people again I hope, although the one who missed out was an Uber driver, hence the lateness. But it's gone now. And now I've got to wait until my agitation calms down. I could take my meds but I don't want to yet.

It will be good to get into my unit and be done with two rents. I got a letter from housing today saying I was a week behind already. I have to attend to that tommorow. I also have my pdoc, which I thought was next week. So her and then the dsp assessment on the same day isn't my idea of fun or even enjoyable. Hopefully though my pdoc will reduce one of my night meds so I don't have so much daytime sleepiness & fatigue.

Have you done any of the colouring app today @outlander or has the crochet been enough to try to concentrate on?

Stay and talk to me then until your ready to take your meds then sis. Im not going anywhere for a while yet.

Itll be good to see you in your new house. One less stressful thing to worry about. Honestly i wish money grew on trees sometimes!

Mm sounds like a big day tomorrow and having your pdoc appt beforehand might be a good chance to talk anything worrying you over with her as well.

I havent done any coloring in today but while we are talking about it. Do you find the app makes your phone (or whatever your using) hot? Im not sure if its the ap or if it is my phone but when im on it my phone gets hot pretty quickly.. just wondered if it done that for you too?
Might see about another colouring app and see how it goes with those. Seems fine for any other game or app ive got except that one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us