Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Oh my I am feeling just terrible. Physically and emotionally. Have pdoc appointment on Friday, which is probably good, but I dread being told that I need more medication.

I am trying to get to work. It's the last thing I want to do. I think we need more emojis to play with 

Image result for defeated emoji

😔 @frog sending you big hugs and lots of ❤. Things sound really tough at the moment. I hope work is OK enough if you make it, which you so often do (and would take so much determination).

Where there aren't enough emojis, maybe gifs can step in

unnamed.gif

Thank you @Shaz51 for the hugs. I got to work... better late than never. Lovely gif 🐸💚

It is good that you made it to work @frog - that is never easy when you are not feeling good. Hope you can make it okay to your pdoc appointment on Friday. Sending you love and hugs Frog Heart

heeeyyyyy my @frog , how are you my friend xx

Hello @Shaz51  I'm too tired to be anxious tonight Smiley LOL Spent the day driving to and from the big smoke to watch a basketball game. Now ready for bed, though have a few things to sort out first e.g. clean washing is all over my bed. How are you?

some things can be left for tomorrow my wonderful friend @frog 

a little bit of rest will be good xx

very teary day today my @frog , my uncle passed away , my second dad , way better then my real dad xx

Oh @Shaz51 I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was very kind and close to you. Take it easy dear friend - I hope you can rest tonight.

me too my @frog , and please you take care of you tonight too xxxxx

Hello @Shaz51  @Zoe7  @CheerBear  @eth  @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom and anyone passing this way.

I am having a low day. Stayed home from work because not much sleep for last 2 nights. Pdoc says to do this, but I feel really self conscious about taking time off. Reason for lack of sleep is dropping tin on toe. I was hoping it would settle down on its own but it isn't so have booked for podiatrist this afternoon. Also have money worries, so every decision feels like a dilemma. 

Trying to keep in mind that lack of sleep is very bad for mood and not permenant Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us