Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

😘💕❄️ @Snowie .....

Thinking of you too.

I know you would be in hospital by now @Snowie so leaving you these here for when you can check in Heart

Image result for beautiful flowers bunches

@Snowie - Just to add to the voices here that are thinking of you while you are in hospital. Hoping it's beneficial for you. Much love Sis 💕💕💕

uy.pngleaving you these @Snowie  Heart

Hi all

Have been in hospital for a few days now and it is going ok. Very quiet in here. They have started changing my meds around and weaning me off some before putting me on the new ones. 

Sorry if I haven't been keeping up with anyone or how you are going. Will try and do some catch up. 

Nice to see you hun @Snowie. You do not need to keep up with what's happening here. Just take care of yourself. Hugs ❤️ 💜 sweetie

hey @Snowie
I seen you posted abit earlier this morning. so good to see you, missing you lots but very proud of you for putting yourself first and getting some help Heart

Could you maybe give an update when you feel up to it? How are you settling in?

💜💚💛💙

Just leaving you some of these @Snowie  i remember you telling me you liked them.

untitled.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us