Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thats ok @outlander, I would rather not talk about me either so am happy for some general chitchat.

No she doesn't run in her sleep, just like's making little sounds

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

@Zoe7He will speak to me next Wed about it so just have to get through till then

Im taking my car to the mechanic @Snowie so itll be there all day and just seeing a gp to write out a script for me. Other than that no plans..
What about you?

Sounds good Hon @Snowie At least you will know where you stand then Heart

Young Sheldon and BBT are on tonight.   Going to settle in to watch them then hopefully do some more painting until I head to bed

@outlanderhave psych tomorrow and have to do some shopping. Other than that, not much is planned.

@Zoe7will be watching them both tonight

I did my shopping, went to the chemist and paid my bills today as I have DBT and pdoc tomorrow @Snowie @outlander The pool was really busy today so I didn't stay too long.

I forgot young Sheldon was on tonight too, will watch that as well as bbt @Snowie @Zoe7

I hope your appointments go well for you both tomorrow and arent too tough.

Its good to hear your painting again @Zoe7 can i ask what your painting?

@Zoe7you have been busy today. Shame the pool was busy, you wouldn't have been able to have your peaceful float.

Hope DBT and pdoc go well tomorrow

Still doing my sister's painting @outlander - the bottom half is finished but working on the top half - it is getting there but slowly. The proportions mweren't right so I got my sister in and told her what I wanted to do and asked her if that was ok - she agreed and it is already looking better. I am happy with how it is coming along.

I have had a busy day @Snowie but it is good because it has been too windy to be out in the garden ...and it got me out of the house because I probably would have layed around all day doing nothing if I hadnt dragged myself to the pool.

I still floated around a little after my exercises but it wasn't quite as calm and peaceful as usual. 

Have to go finish tea @Zoe7 @outlander. be back soon Heart

Enjoy your dinner Hon @Snowie Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us