Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie 💕

Has been a frustrating, hour by hour, screaming head sort of day.

The flashbacks and nightmares have decided to stick around making it more and more difficult to cope with. Smiley Sad

hugs and hugs sis @Snowie Heart

hugs @Snowie and sitting with you HeartHeart

That totally sucks @Snowie I know how hard days like that can be and I really feel for you Hon. Has there been any specific trigger you can identify or is it just whenever you close your eyes there they are?

Thanks @Shaz51 @outlander

@Zoe7no triggers that I know of. I don't even have to close my eyes, they are just constantly coming up. 

I don't want to do this anymore, it is too hard

That is incredibly tough to deal with @Snowie I am not going to tell you it will pass or that it will be ok because we both know it isn't that easy but I am here for you to help you through this Hon Heart

here for you too @Snowie Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 @outlander. I ended up sh last night but not in my normal way. My mind keeps going to plans again today, which is taking all my strength to try and stop myself.

Plans are just that Hon - plans - and you don't have to do anything with them @Snowie.

Keep using what strength we know you have and lean on us here - we are more than happy to ride this wave with you my sweet Snowie.

Would a Toby story be a good distraction?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us