Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

1.pngthSJAGGYDD.jpguntitled.png

@SnowieHeart missing you, can you check in please even just a like? i know its hard for you atm, but we are here for you, lean on us until you can stand Heart

@Snowie missing you Hon Heart

I have sat here for an hour writing, deleting, re-writing, deleting again, trying to get out the words I need. It is a struggle.

I see my psych today, the first time since being admitted. Hopefully that will help with my truck full load of feelings and thoughts.

Thinking of you with your appointment @Snowie I hope it helped with some of those feelings you have inside but can't get out - know how tough it is to be sitting with those unidentifiable or mixed up feelings. Hugs Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7, went okish.

Discussed some things that I cannot do on here so helped a bit.

Glad you were able to discuss those things with your psych @Snowie and it helped a little. My pdoc is still on leave this week so have to keep some things to myself until she is back - not easy to do but I have no other choice.

Saw psych yesterday. Things went ok. Spoke about those things that I cannot speak about on here. Helped a little but hard when one big thing is still happening. Spoke about work and if/when I would return. 

Saw pdoc ths morning. A slight med change but he was happy with the med changes that happened in hospital. He seemed to think I was a bit more stable which I agreed too. 

DBT starts this week so spoke about that a little also. Two big talking days has made me a tired Snowie. That and D passing on her cold to me. Lots of hot drinks, my weighted blanket and tissue's helping!

@Zoe7@outlander@Sans911@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope

Sorry if I missed anyone Heart

It seems like the cold is being passed around the forum - a forum 'virus' if you like lol @Snowie  I am pleased to hear that your pdoc thinks you are doing better on this med change though - that is heartening to hear. It seems like you have discussed a lot of things over the past 2 days and that on it's own can be draining. Keep rugged up and rest my beautiful Snowie - and goodluck with the DBT session - I will be very interested to hear how you go and what you think Heart

❤️ @Snowie .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us