Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thanks @Sans911. Will be ok, just have to settle back in.

How are you going?

Hi @Snowie - glad you are home Hon Smiley Very Happy I bet Izzy was pleased to see you Smiley Happy I am having a rest day today. Tomorrow is DBT but no pdoc as she is away for school holidays. Hopefully that means I can be home early and do a few things around the house - if it is a nice day I might even take Toby to the beach - depends on how cold it is though.

Hugs Hon Heart

💜💐❄️ .... @Snowie

Thinkung of you ....

You're possibly in bed or asleep hun, so I'll say goodnight and restful sleep. @Snowie

😴😴😴😴❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Goodnight @Snowie 💜

Dropping off a bucket load of these Heart Heart for you this morning @Snowie. I hope that things are going as OK as they can at home for you.

@CheerBear been thinking about you too. How are your LF going? How are you?

Hey @Snowie 😊 Nice to see you!

My little crew are doing well thanks. They're happy I'm home and they're doing the normal school holiday things now (driving me and each other nuts 😉). I am also going pretty well thanks. It was great to be at the break place which helped heaps. I was ready to come home by the time I did (last Friday) ☺

How are you and yours? I'm thinking it might be a bit more of an adjustment coming home from hospital than where I was (maybe not though). Hope it's going OK for you 💗

evening @Snowie hows your day been?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us