Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I think this is the end.......

I think i have reached the end i cant do this anymore and there is nothing anyone else can do either i just cant do this anymore i am sorry i am such a faliure and that i ruin everything i am sorry i have been ignoring people on here i dont mean to i am really sorry about everything. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: I think this is the end.......

@Sans911 this is me at the moment if you are wondering but you dont have to read it if you dont want to 

Hey @Eden1919 I've sent you an email to check in with how you are going 

@LouLouMagoo i have replied i know you guys arent a crisis service but all the crisis phone and online chat services just make me feel even worse and are absolutely useless in my experience so i am not contacting them even if i "needed" too. there would be no point. there is no point to anything anymore anyway. 

I'll chat to you over email but I'm glad to see you are getting support from others on the forums 

Hi @Eden1919

Please tell your psychiatrist and treating team how you are feeling - not trusting them is part of the illness. What you cannot trust is how you are feeling right now - that's the mental illness talking. Not all has been tried until we allow others to help us. Give them a chance, give yourself a chance at "life", give your family and friends a chance. Please take a leap of faith and trust. Reach out and do not give into the "lies your mind tells you". There is always hope, there is always a way. Seek help. Sending a warm hug your way

@Former-Member i dont even care if i trust them anymore i just want to be at peace and i dont think that is possible anymore. 

My mind tells me that when depressed @Eden1919. I will tell you the truth. That's the sense of hopelessness that comes with mental illness/disease/negative thinking/trauma and hardship for many. You are not alone. I have felt like that. But it is not hopeless. Don't believe that lie. There is no guarantee of peace in what your mind is trying to convince you to do.

What brings real inner peace to me is hanging onto hope and believing that with not giving up and seeking the right help and support that somehow things will work out no matter how against the odds. Trust in the good in life. As life is precious. Although we can't see that light at the end of the tunnel when in pain as the lies of the black dog looms overhead - that does not say it is not there. It takes a leap of faith to talk back to the lies and trust in a better outcome in order to move closer to it - that's where peace is. There is no easy path to it for anyone. We are all battling.

Please reach out to your mental health professionals and family and tell them the way you are feeling so they can help you and offer relief from your pain. Keep reaching out, don't give up as this can pass one day. Your life matters - we care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us