Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@outlanderHeart

yum thanx will buy one next shopping week Woman Wink xo

Thats ok @Former-Member
Hope your ok now ❤

I cant remember what i wanted to ask but if it pops up again ill ask. Attention span of a fish these days

How are you tonight? @Former-Member

@outlander Heart BRB     call of nature!Woman Wink

Still here if you want to chat @Former-Member ...

@outlander<br>I couldn't come back, as the pain I was in was overwhelming me att, so I took my meds &amp; went to sleep on the recliner chair with my Fur Babies around me. I think they knew I was in pain. They would not leave me. I woke up &amp; 6:30 AM this morning. Then went &amp; brushed my teeth, took more pain meds, as the pain was far too much. (I did NOT exceed the dose)<br>I usually take much smaller doses, but this pain has been total agony, to say the least.<br>It's 10:22 AM now as I type to you, I would have slept until the afternoon, but this pain woke me up. Its not as bad thank GOD, but neither the less, its still agony :(<br>I can take pain meds now, as its been over 4 hours since the last meds.<br>I will take half my dose now, &amp; see if it helps me? I just took one pain tab, instead of 2, the prescribed script.<br>If I can rest, &amp; not do anything much today then maybe I will not have as much pain as yesterday. I don't think I can handle that amount of pain today, it was so depressing, &amp; made me very upset.<br>I am praying a lot at the moment, &amp; encouraging myself in GODS Word for healing. My strength has always been in positive thinking &amp; believing. <br><br>I will be listening to some music that I like today. There is a sketch which I would love to do. I just need to be able to use my hand properly . <br>I will give myself time for the med to work, then I will try &amp; sketch. If I succeed, I will go to the Art Thread &amp; post it for you to look at, ok. :)Love U!
Bella XO 🙂

Sorry about the messed up post, I had to remove a word. 😞

Thats ok @Former-Member you needed to look after yourself first.
I really hope the pain eases today.
Sometimes we need the full strength doses just to help get the pain and inflammation back under control.
Do you think its the cold making things flare up?

Have you thought about getting an electric blanket so that the cold air doesnt get to your joints so much?

Listening to music and rest sounds like a good idea. Wait and see how your hand is before drawing

@outlander
It could be the colder weather, & also my energy level is very high atm, so its frustrating me to not be able to do the things I know need doing. I don't want someone coming here to help me, as it will make me upset. I know I am not an invalide, I just need to get on top of all this shit, that I have been dished out, in my life.
I know there are ppl with much worse than I have, I am not meaning to feel so sorry for myself. I am so frustrated about being like this, I am going to search the internet, & find out more about the damage, & what works to help me. The Major Surgery, & Spinal, damage, took a far toll on me. I need to put it in the past now, & move on to a better future.
I'm sure 100% PTSD has a negative effect on any body part that is damaged. I'm going to research that too.
I will let you know what I find, if would like me too?
Bye 4 Now!
BBL xo 🙂
I will

I understand those frustrations @Former-Member and i dont think your feeling sorry for yourself. Your struggling and its ok to ask for help.

Have you thought about getting a psychologist even with phone or Skype options to talk about anything thats bothering you? You dont have to go it alone

Hows your pain tonight? @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us