Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Freak idiot me

No matter how hard I try I am still a stupid pathetic loser idiot dickhead who continues to fuck up everything in his life I get kicked out and excluded from everything even though I’m trying my GOD DAMN BEST, I’m still a screw up no matter how hard I try. And anything good I do have in my life that I miraculously don’t happen to fuck up (rare) nobody bloody cares because I pushed them all away 

im so stupid 

25 REPLIES 25
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Freak idiot me

IM TRYING MY BEST AND NOBODY SEES THAT
Former-Member
Not applicable

They assume I can just stop being like this and behaving this way but I can’t!!! I’m trying so hard that it hurts
Former-Member
Not applicable

but I’m scared

Hey @Former-Member, wha's happening? I think you've made a smart choice by reaching out on the forums for support. You're obviously very distressed, has something happened to you?

Hi @Former-Member.Welcome to the forums. It can be discouraging to try so hard and feel that one isn't making progress. I am guessing that many of us can relate to these feelings. I hope that you can be kind to yourself this evening and that company on the forums will help you to ease those feelings of isolation. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m sick of being excluded and kick out of things and they say it’s my anger and my behaviour,  but I’m trying my best this has happened my whole life why don’t people understand I’m trying so hard im not a bad person I swear I’m not I just stuff up sometimes why do I get made to feel that all I am is a bad kid 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Queenie yes

Hi @Former-Member

It sounds like things have really tough for you for some time, and it's all getting a bit overwhelming. Do you have any professional support like a GP, psychiatrist or therapist? I'm sure you are trying really hard to be and do your best but sometimes the way we are raised and the experiences we have can make us behave in ways that others struggle to understand. Like, for example, perhaps the times when you are angry is really saying to others I'm scared, really scared but I don't want to be seen as weak. Professionals can help us to change our way of thinking and behaving so that you are more satisfied in your life and others can begin to understand what's happening for you and properly support you.

I'm sure you are a really nice person who's been hurt by others words and have taken it literally. I sometimes think like you do at times. Being gentle and nice to ourselves is hard. Weoour own worst enemies at times.

You deserve support and understanding. I hope things get better for you soon.

I don't think you are a bad kid @Former-Member or a bad person. Recently I studied how to challenge behaviours. It is really important to separate the behaviour from the person. It sounds like people around you aren't doing this in your situation and you are finding yourself excluded. Please know you're always welcome here. We do have community guidelines to keep everyone safe, but the people on this forum are some of the least judgemental people around. It must be very distressing to find yourself excluded constantly and being isolated.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us