Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

for @Zoe7....

72CFD62D-B56C-4D82-A3D9-2F169CB979EC.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7

I will be watching you Hurricanes play tonight too, and hope they win. I was happily surprised my Sydney Sixers won last night in Melbourne. 

Holly is great. Though very hot as she was just outside in the heat chasing bunnies. They were too quick for her this time. But shes mad keen and will keep trying.

Enjoy the T20.

Hi @Sam3. I am much the same as our lovely Zoe. No friends, all other family a long way away or interstate.

Sherry

I didn't watch it last night @Former-Member - watched the Sound of Music instead - didn't get to see the end of that either because I was too tired and had to head to bed. It will likely be a later night tonight as I tend to take my meds after the game.

I can imagine Holly chasing bunnies - she is adorable and that would be super cute (as long as she doesn't catch any - I would hate that). Toby only really chases Cat but loves to run to the fence when there are birds there lol

I'll be on here no doubt while the game is on tonight - the last game was a cracker - but might be a different story tonight - can only wait and see.

Still waiting on the image to be approved @Sam3 - they have to pass by the moderators first before we can all see them...

Yeah .. you wish re being at Cat 😸 @Zoe7 lol

Hey @Former-Member ok boo! No reply necessary just saw you😸

haha Mr. Tabby Cat - cats are super cool lol @TAB

Thanks for the context re moderators - I believe that applies to both text & images. I wonder who these people are & if they’re paid!?! Encountering @Zoe7 & @Former-Memberonly briefly on this forum, I can’t even imagine that statement about having no friends (& also no family nearby geographically). Have mental health or life circumstances (or both) contributed to lack of friends do you think? 

That We Be Zoso 😸 @Zoe7 lol just apoke on ph to two elder of younger brothers offspring ok 1 f 1m .. all goood. Missed my Special Girl tho re youngest oh well

Chicken before egg or vis a vi perhaps @Sam3 re people having No friends and mental illness and isolation and poverty etc but Oh Well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us