Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Morning @Faith-and-Hope Still got a little to organise here this morning but shouldn't take too long, Then I will shower and get ready to leave. I am very tired and a bit shaky this morning so worried about that for today but hoping I will feel a little better after a shower.

Hope you have a great day at uni and we can catch up tonight 😍🎨💕🌹

Hi @Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 and everyone else passing through this thread - hope your day is filled with light and love Heart

Hoping to catch you after your shower and before you leave, to wish you well for the day @Zoe7 ...💐💕

Takr a deep breath, put your teaching hat on, straighten it up, and march right in there like you own the place.   Plaster a polite smile on your face and make enough eye contact to be polite, then melt a little into a natural smile (which I know you will) when you see the kids.

Youre a champion @Zoe7

...... go get ‘em ❣️

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope and @outlander

I have a couple of things to print out and then I am all done for today - hoping it will be enough but I have an extra activity for early finishers just in case.

Better get myself moving to that shower so I have plenty of time before I leave. A bit nervous today but hoping that will work for me too.

Will fill you in on the day when I get home Heart

❤️ @Zoe7 .....

👋💕  @outlander .....

all the best today @Zoe7
I think you will nail this 🙂

youve got this @Zoe7 Heart

Calling by to say that I hope you have a great day @Zoe7. I've probably missed you this morning but am thinking of you and looking forward to hearing how you went today ❤

Very excited for you @Zoe7. By morning tea time, I'm sure you will have felt as if you had never been away from the classroom. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @outlander @CheerBear @soul and all passing through...

I am really not sure that this work thing is going to work. The Maths lesson went okay but the afternoon was not as good - the kids were really unsettled and I was quickly running out of energy to stay on top of them. 

I had a meeting afterwards with the Principal and there was a lot of feedback from last Monday - nothing was totally unexpected but I certainly felt it was too much considering it was my first time back

All the way home I kept wondering if I could actually do this anymore - I suppose time will only tell but right now I am flat and tired. 

I'll get stuck into the planning tonight so I have some time off over the weekend and can hopefully recharge a little - not sure I will get much done but need to at least begin.

I hope everyone has had some light in their day ...and can send a little my way tonight lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us