Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Teej @outlander @Snowie and all who pass through...

I only woke up once last night but managed to get back to sleep pretty quickly. I am still waiting for the new meds to work at night but I have had enough sleep to function today. 

I will be watching the football today - don't expect my team to win but do expect it to be a good game. 

Hope everyone hs some light in their day Heart

Thanks @Zoe7  .... 💚💐

You too.

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

It is cold here today and we have had rain overnight - so our garden has had a nice drink.

I am watching a movie and then going to do some more housework before the football.

Are you going to be able to catch up with any of your friends today or will you be too busy?

Hi @Zoe7

hope you have a restful day today. It’s cold and raining here too. Take care ❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay Heart

How is youor rash today - any relief yet from the itching?

Hi @Zoe7 the rash is subsiding. There are still red bits and itchy but much better than last week. Looks like this strong cream is working. But I would love to know what caused it. My asthma is playing up. Woke up once last night. 

I’m taking today very slow snd easy. I feel so worn out. Xxx

Sounds like we are both having similar days @BlueBay - taking it easy and slowly.

I am so pleased the cream seems to be helping now - you have had that rash for too long!

I woke up once too but did get back to sleep quite quickly so that is a positive. Hoping tonight I sleep right through - I am doing ok this morning - watching a movie and then will attempt a little housework before the footy comes on this afternoon.

Hope your asthma improves and you are ok Smiley Very Happy

Too busy with family / house commitments today @Zoe7 .....

Gotta dash to get the kids up and ready for breakfast with sibs.

Will be back on and off.

💜

I will be on and off myself today but will look out for you @Faith-and-Hope

Goodluck with everything Hon - I know it isn't easy for you - you are definitely in my thoughts HeartHeartHeart

FA8A3A3A-C24F-479D-8075-0955AEC6B314.jpeg

There are dolphins at play near the opposite bank .....

Walkin by my river to just breathe ...,.

@Zoe7 @BlueBay 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us