Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

😆 @Zoe7 ....

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to make laundry basket/puppy dog basket combinations before @Faith-and-Hope - would possibly look something like a dog baset with a lid ...and you would know when the basket was full when the dog could no longer fit lol

There you go @Zoe7 .... you can turn inventor and be the first to design one ❣️

hahaha another new business @Faith-and-Hope - I am rich with ideas just no money to begin lol

@Faith-and-Hope Heading off to organise dinner - will check in with you later Hon Heart

I have to head off now too @Zoe7 .... might not be back till late .....

If I am not around later tonight I will try to check in with your tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope 

Happy travels Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗💕

Ha ha @Zoe7 Toby is showing his independence, what he wants to do and not what he wants to do

Methinks Toby is more bored - we haven't been to the beach for some time and he doesn't come everywhere with me now @Shaz51 - I am trying to get him used to being at home alone (with Cat of course) for longer periods. He still follows me everywhere when I am home and is never far from me ....even when I have a shower lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us