Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Those worries are natural @Shaz51 because you have been such a beacon for your Mum - but you need this holiday and as hard as it is your mum will have to do without you for a week. There are plenty of supports both in place already and available to you so use them my sister and enjoy your holiday.

Hi everyone.

I didn't have any chocolate at all, over Easter (& no eggs).

Does that mean I'm strange?

Adge

I think @Zoe7 says it very well @Shaz51

I know you're worried about how your Mum will be (or manage) - yet you sound like you do need this trip away.

Adge

Hi @Adge We are all on the plane with @Shaz51 on this one - she needs this break.

HeartHeart @Zoe7 , @Adge 

@Shaz51  HI Shaz51 and good morning :). Personally I wouldn't go .... I know that I wouldn't unless you could arrange care for your mum like her going into respite or hospital for the week....

Good morning to @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Adge @eth @BryanaCamp @saturnzoon  @Shaz51 @Exoplanet and all who pass by today. Am heading off for walk with son2 and neighbour this morning :D. Son2 was so sweet yesterday he said after following me aruond and talking non stop with no volume control  'I am not a pain' with this really worried look on his face .... it is so hard becauase he is so exhausting ... but he is no pain he is just exhausting.

Have a lovely day everyone. Lots of love. greenpea xxxx

Did son2 enjoy his easter egg hunt @greenpea ?

@Zoe7  yes he did:D! and he shared them with his sister :). How did you cope with your lunch yesterday?

Lunch was good @greenpea It helps having Toby with me - takes the attention away from horse racing talk when it happens - and of course it did happen.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us