Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Tonight is a special super new moon, a great time for thinking about what you want in your life and where you want to be heading towards.  A powerful time for change to manifest.  (Or so I'm told!)  

@greenpea @Mazarita @Zoe7 

@Mazarita@Zoe7@The-red-centaur@eth You got into trouble?? How so? Too wild?

I'm on pain meds so I'm in @The-red-centaur @Mazarita @greenpea @eth

@Zoe7 Hahahaha! That is so funny! I can just imagine you doing that ! Did you take anything of theirs with you like their mascot??

@The-red-centaur Yay for The-red-centaur!!! then the 3 of us Mazy, me and you will be up all night and yes you would have loved the pea mobile 🙂

My first manic episode at 19 I ran through a park in the middle of the night screaming at the demons in the trees and then started licking ghetto trees so the demons couldn't get me. Then there was this possum that squealed and I practically died, I bolted screaming and flailing (if you ever heard a possum scream you'd understand)
My best mate was following me to keep me safe and was like WTF
@greenpea @Mazarita @Zoe7

@Zoe7 yay there is a whole gang of us  everyone better watch out :P!!!!

No I didn't take anything but before that we had gone around the whole suburb and placed black streamers on all their red and white ones - our team was read, white and black and theirs red and white so it was easy to do. We also hung a huge sign on the door of the opposition coach supporting our team. We were out most of the night lol

It was one of the funniest nights I have ever had - we even roped in a couple of friends to help us that didn;t even support either club @greenpea - I was of course camoflauged in our club's colours LOL

Hi @Mazarita remind me of what happened - it's not coming to mind right now.

Hi @The-red-centaur do I know you with another pseudonym or is this the first time we've met?  If so, welcome!

Thinking of the Steve Martin film My Three Amigos - along for the ride as long as I last tonight!

Saved by the dinner bell, @greenpea, @The-red-centaur@eth@Zoe7, was about to tell you the naughty secrets of my past! Be back soon! Smiley Very Happy

I have heard a possum scream and it is piercing @The-red-centaur - that sound would scare anyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us