Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, staying lying down here as well. Had very tough morning. Can't deal with mother stuff. Hope you get better. Hope Dr can help if persist .May be we just have a restful evening. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  guess have to get help w mother stuff else just too much for you.  Hopefully I feel better soon. BP was a bit low plus was dehydrated had water so just resting 

@TAB hey tabby, may be you just need time dunno. Sometimes after a bit of time, can work stuff out a little more. Still lying down.here

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks again for your advice @SmilingGecko will follow up on it Wednesday.

Will be going out for the day tommorow. Pleased you got through your chores. I got one hour walking in today, but nothing yesterday.

Have a nice evening 🌹🌹🌹.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes maybe re time @Meowmy 

@TAB tabby, I got up. Cut up onions and make tomato sauce with chicken powder. Was lovely. Back in room sitting. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok sounds good @Meowmy  am up now too. Had iceblock, see how I go

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh gee @StuF  did wonder where you were this morning. Things turned a bit shiteful last couple hrs here too. Felt faint. BP ok ish went back to bed .hope you rest up and feel

better 

@TAB hey tabby, just going to let time pass until bed time.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes not up to much here @Meowmy  thin bed again in a few hours . Tomorrow is another Day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us