Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @greenpea  am up early as couldnt sleep. Am achey. Anyhoo. Work today, this site used to be okay, plus looks like going to get paid to re-do inductions. Thought would be sleeping now after late night, was supposed to be on nightshift tonight.

Have a good walk and hope your week is okay. 4 shifts to go here. Cat Happy 

@TAB  Hi TABs sorry you didn't sleep better. Maybe tonight. Have a good day hoping everything goes well for you. You should be super proud of how you are coping with work atm I know it is not easy for you but you are sounding better now that you are back so I hope they are treating you well like you deserve.xxx

yes, it looks like ive got away with the near 3 weeks off mostly unscathed @greenpea Thanks. mornings are bad lately re body til get moving, need to get physio etc etc sorted. The elusive no longer written list 

Morning all

@greenpea @TAB @Ant7 @eudemonism @oceangirl @MDT @Queenie @Wanderer @CheerBear @Shaz51 ... all of you!

It's seriously bleak in my part of the world today. Winter has arrived in full force. Can't say I'm thrilled but trying to keep chin up. Got to get out and walk the dog in spite of wind and rain but when I get back the heater is going on!

Image result for bleak wet winter good morning

.. cold as a .. @frog lol good morning just about to go to work , read compulsory unless otherwise occupied bbq bkfst/meeting its 5 deg lol hope your day is ok wish was home with heater maybe in Friday re work have 4 shifts sounds Morning @Former-Member and Everyone gotta run

@frog @TAB  sunny blue sky and 7 degrees and loving it!:D

@frog  Good morning how are you doing today? It’s a nice day here so far but it’s super cold. I hope it clears up for you and warms up 

Good morning @Ant7 @greenpea @TAB @frog and others passing tbtough😊

hope you all have a nice day. Today it’s raining and cold and windy. 

Off to work in 1/2 hour. Better go and get ready. 

❤️❤️

back home from work already , ok had to go to meeting/bbq, but just assumed other things would follow on today, hmm no. just going to wait for an email now to do inductions . think confused myself with their confusion  

Good morning @DeltaThelmaKora @Ansy731 👋️ .... come and meet some friendly folk here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us