Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @The-red-centaur, @Ant7, @BlueBay, @Bluetoo, @Former-Member, @EternalFlame,

look at me xxxxlook at me xxxx

Good evening @Shaz51 & everyone.

What an afternoon, gee...

I finally got there.

Adge

@Faith-and-Hope wrote:

Hi everyone 👋

I am on and off the forums with a home day today, but with things to do ..... about to prepare lunch.

@Bluetoo  how are you doing ?

I’m ok today, I think. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I just feel so low. It’s tiring. I wish I knew how to just get over things that have happened. 

I hope you’re having a good day. We’re getting rain today and we desperately need it. Our stock tank for the horses is almost all dried up. 

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Hi @Ant7 Good morning. I love how you're always first on here. It makes me smile 😊  And I haven't smiled fir a long time. 

Having a really crap morning. Awake since 5.30 crying. Hope you have an awesome day. Thsnks for making me smile ❤️

BB XX

@BlueBay Good morning what is going on with you? I hope your starting to feel a bit better ❤️

@Ant7

Just emotional depressed and wanting to run away and disappear. But realised now that it's not a good idea my fsmily would miss me. I am so messed up. I felt so lonely but just realised that I have so many friends on here. Now I'm crying agsin. And I haven't smiled or laughed for a long time. 😥

And seeing you here makes my morning

BB xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBayHeartWoman Happy

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂

I'm here for you BlueBayHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

GOOD MORNING
@Ant7
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning Everyone!HeartWoman Happy

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  :)Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us