Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Disgusting things that we do!

Hi everyone! I have been thinking about doing a thread on this and put it off until now .... but I think it is a bit of fun and after all we are anonymous so who cares! 🙂

I will go first I love plucking the post menopausal hairs off my upper lip and chin. Yes I can spend hours digging away with tweezers until I get my prize out and the satisfaction that I get from doing that is really quite weird lol. greenpea 😛

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Disgusting things that we do!

@greenpea lol 🙂 this thread made me smile.

Oh you'd cringe and some of the stuff I do.

Testosterone has made puberty happen again for me, and with puberty- I get pimples....I find it satisfying popping them.

Re: Disgusting things that we do!

@ Ahaha! yes popping pimples is great fun 🙂 my son2 still gets them and I am always annoying him about letting me pop them and he kindly says yes most of the time 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us