Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

That is so beautiful Darcy, it's touched my heart in a big way.Heart

TY Darcy I love you Smiley Happy x

@Former-Member

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Just been listening to this.

Often a source of encouragement for me so wanted to share it.

https://youtu.be/oPW9xYEyijQ

i agree @Determined Heart

Screenshot_20181208-173258_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Shaz51 @Former-Member xx

Please support in prayer TY

I am heart broken, it comes & it goes. I am shattered inside, I am in pain. I miss the best friend & man I love.  I pray & pray, I have faith, I do not blame God. He is gone, he died to me, he can not come back to me. I asked God to help me, my heart is & body are trapped. Like their is no way out, I can not let go, I don't want to let go. I give him to God then, then I take him back. When will this stop hurting, why do I hang on, is there hope for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjB-IWEYI0&index=42&list=RDEFJ7kDva7JE

@SunFlower_7

Life without someone we loved is different, things have changed and we have feelings that are sometimes uncomfortable, we miss them and we miss how they made us feel. 

Like the tide going in and out, sometimes the waves of grief are big and rough, other times they are just a ripple.  Learning how to surf doesn't stop the waves, but it helps us not to be swamped when they are big, but remember, even experienced surfers don't master every wave. 

Surfing with grief takes different forms and if you are seeing a therapist they can help you with some strategies on how to manage life without your friend.

I think it important not to deny the feelings we have but rather acknowledge them ...and get the wetsuit out.

Gracious father, @SunFlower_7 is hurting, she is missing her friend.  I pray that you will not only provide comfort to her but also strength for today and for the days ahead. 

Lord, I also remember @Determined at this time. He too is feeling the waves building as the storm of grief is slowly approaching when he will be farewelling his MIL. I pray for strength and guidance as he captains the family ship; both big and little ones on board are frightened and will likely act in ways that are challenging.  Lord, each will grieve in their own way and as they do, I pray your love will enfold Determined and you will be his peace. 

Amen

@SunFlower_7 That was beautiful to watch and listen to. ❤️

@SunFlower_7 

Thinking of you  and praying.

TY Darcy, I appreciate pray support Smiley Happy x

I have GP helping me, my music, & Spirituality, Faith in God gives me Strength.

@Former-Member

TY BlueBay, the music soothes, helps my body & mind to relax. The beauty & truth in the pictures helps me be centred & not overwhelmed. Smiley Happy x

@BlueBay

TY Determined, I appreciate you for being here for me. I am praying for you now. Smiley Happy x

@Determined

TY all who care, I will do the same for you. x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us