Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: All Things Sport...

Very true @Zoe7 

A wonderful way to christen the Eels new stadium. Stadium looks really good doesnt? 

Gday @Shaz51
That they are!

A great way to start at the new stadium @Former-Member Back in 2 weeks and I hope they can play just as well then. Not sure who we play next week - will have to look that up.

Hi @Flying_Hams 

Hey @Zoe7
How goes it

Not too bad this evening after my Eels had a win @Flying_Hams certainly brought my md up a little - it was a really good game to watch too.

Didn't know you were an eels fan @Zoe7

Yep one eyed @Flying_Hams Have been since I was a kid. My great aunty's partner was Canterbury so I have a soft spot for them too - they lived in Sydney - really close to Canterburys home ground so he went often. I have never been to an Eels game but would love to one day. Who do you follow?

Not really a fan too much of NRL @Zoe7
But I do support sharks ever since they won finally lol

I was going for the Sharks that year - it was the year for the underdogs ...them and The Bulldogs in the AFL @Flying_Hams - it was a good year!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Zoe7  will you be watching the footy tonight? Swans vs Bombers.

I got back to my hotel room from the hospital a bit earlier tonight, so I can settle in and watch.

All the experts are tipping an Essendon win, and unfortunately I suspect they're right.

For a tiny pokey little room, one thing I do have here is a good big TV screen, high up on the wall.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us