Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Agreed @soul Djokovic is a good sport
I think France have this in the bag @Zoe7

Pretty much @Zoe7 - I became very good at defending them LOL

I may have many faults, but loyalty isn't one of them hahaha.
Hope everyone enjoyed a great weekend of sport!

So close for Manly!

It has been a huge weekend of sport @NikNik - my Brisbane Lions won which was wonderful - gave me a real lift after Parra lost ...again!!!

It seems Many and Parra have both forgotten how to win - but you are still above us on the ladder - we can't get any lower lol

Tennis, soccer, rugby and AFL all on in one weekend - it has been a BIG weekend of sport @Flying_Hams @soul @Ant7 @Former-Member

@Zoe7 My knights won for a change and Valentino came 2nd in MotoGp

Did you end up going to the game @Ant7 - would have been a good one to be at - the atmosphere for you guys would have been great.

@Zoe7 No it was super cold and no one else wanted to go.  so I just watched it at home I thought you had it at the end there 👍

I missed the end of the game @Ant7 - couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep lol 

At least we are keeping up our impressive record of losses Smiley Frustrated

@Zoe7 One of your guys scored with less than a minute to go but he just put his foot on the line. 

Oh dear @Ant7 that stupid line must have jumped t him then lol - to be honest we played really well for the first 20 minutes then kind lost the plot for the rest if the half. We should never have let you guys back in like we did - it was too easy for you to score - our defence was rubbish!

@Zoe7 When Piercy gets a few games back under his belt it will be good 😊😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us