Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Tomorrow night might not be much better @Ant7 - but it always feels warmer when your team wins Smiley Surprised

@Zoe7 yeah that’s true 😊

I'll be watching it in the comfort of my warm home @Ant7 - most likely giggling to myself at how cold everyone looks at the ground lol

@Zoe7 That sounds nice 😊.

Do you have any plans for your weekend 

I'll watch the footy on Saturday and I need to do some shopping at some point @Ant7 - if I can get myself more together tomorrow I might go to the supermarket - but will need to wait and see how tonight goes first. What about you - anything planned?

@Zoe7 Not much planned probably going to Yoga with my wife on Saturday morning then maybe Sunday afternoon I might try and go for a motorcycle ride with my neighbor on Sunday morning. We are thinking of going hiking on Monday in the mountains if it snows.

That would be gorgeous but cold @Ant7 - I love the snow but I can't afford to get cold - my immune system is just not up to it.

@Zoe7 I love hiking in the snow but yeah it gets really cold

31979141-F324-47C9-AB21-DC65DEAC5375.jpeg

We have had snow on the mountain all week @Ant7 - it is beautiful to see.

@Zoe7 That photo is from our trip to Tassie 4 years ago hiking around Dove lake in the Snow good fun 😊

It would be beautiful to see it on the mountain every day 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us