Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Thanks @Zoe7  Mags was smooched yesterday, more of the same today. I hope your cleaning is coming along ok. A hot one forcast today and rain.

My lounge room is moved around, for about the fifth time. It's VERY small, so makes it awkward. I do things like this when stressed, change everything around. One does what one does.

Lots of these dear lady. 💜💜💜💜💕💕💕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Maggie  ... how lovely to just see your name pop up on my screen.  I missed you yesterday.

Good old Tassie is getting some rain today aye?  We have had some occasional showers most days over the past week or so, and likely that will continue through Easter.  But the nights have been nice and cool and the days, for the most part, warm and sunny.  Mid 20'sC ... which is perfect for me.  And Holly too actually.  Cool enough that she wants to cuddle up, or dives under her special blankie on the couch if no warm body is available.

I guess with a small lounge room your ability to rearrange things is somewhat limited. But hopefully enough that you are able to de-stress in the process.  Hopefully the cause of your current higher stress levels can be remedied soon.  Speaking of which ... any word yet about any alternative accommodation?

Lots of love to you @Maggie  and a gentle hug for little Mags too.  

Sherry 🌺😊💕

@Former-Member  Nice to see you pop up also. We are having a few unusually hot days for this time of year. But the main part of the Autumn weather is perfect for me too, and Mags.

Leaves of spectacular colours everywhere ATM. I'm planning to find a private tree and kick leaves in the air. I love doing that.

My lounge has two arm chairs and a coffee table, a small chest of draws and a few boxes, that means it's full.

I know the day will come when I hear of our move. I'm well prepared and will be gone within the hour I recon.

I hope you are travelling okish. Not reading too much, just catching bits and pieces. Lots of these. 💜💜💜🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾💕💕💕💕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Leaving these here for you sweet @Maggie Heart

Image result for beautiful flowers bunches

They are received greatfully. They are beautiful @Zoe7  and so are the thoughts that came with them. Kindest thoughts returned your way. image.jpeg

That is beautiful @Maggie just like you Heart

@Zoe7 💕💗

@Maggie Missing you Hon ...leaving these for you when you come by next Heart

Related image

Thanks @Zoe7 💕💜🐾🐾🐾🐾

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us