Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

I had a quick look at the topics on that site @Flying_Hams and was very interested in the topics - I especially like the one you just described on Borders - it is definitely a topic that many people have wide and varied opinions on and with the media the way it is immigration or border issues becomes headlines across the world.

indeed @Zoe7

The biggest issue at the moment is probably refugees and asylum seekers. I read an interesting article just now about it on that website that they had. Part of the explainers they put out.
I started to babble in my piece so I'm going to take a break from that topic. A break full stop.
The next one is Open Markets. I think that one is easier to do.
Once I've got 5 "clays" to work with, then i can sculpt them into pots so to speak .
Open Progress is the most interesting one I think. It's all about artifical intelligence

I think that one is very relevant also @Flying_Hams - we are surrounded in society by technology and it is advancing at a great speed - despite the benefits of it there are also a lot of negatives and artifical intelligence could very well be both. An interesting discussion to work through in your essay - goodluck Smiley Surprised

Hi @Flying_Hams

how are you?

BB xx

Hey @BlueBay
How are you?
I am well thanks. Just been working on the essays. Also got some new work with the same tutor company. The wheels are slowly setting in motion.
Just waiting for my dinner atm watching masterchef. Frozen food fiesta tonight lol. Chicken nuggets, fish sticks and chips and a fillet of salmon.
Nothing but the best here haha

Hi @Flying_Hams

your dinner sounds ok lol

im struggling a bit tonight. Had a session with my psychologist and always find it difficult. 

Glad to see you got some new work as well 😊

Having an early night. Take care. Chat again soon. Xx

Take care of yourself @BlueBay
You deserve it 🙂

Sick of this crap....
Idk what she needs but my sister is behaving odd lately.
@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @utopia @TAB @soul @Appleblossom @Former-Member

Is she annoying you again @Flying_Hams?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us