Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: HOME

nonething  broken @utopia, but could be his tendons and have to have a scan to see ,, the doctor has uped  his meds for a week

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 - oh tendons are a bugger.  They take months to heal and are never the same again.  I hope the scan doesn't show a break in the bone or tendon.  Just a bad sprain. 

here too @utopia and the doctor says he has already artritis in there xx

utopia
Senior Contributor

That's not good @Shaz51. My gp just confirmed osteo arthritis in my ankle and foot. The one I broke 2 and 1/2 years ago. Now I know why the constant pain.

I hope your hubby doesn't have any more troubles

ouch @utopia HeartHeart

how are you today xx

utopia
Senior Contributor

I'm good today thanks @Shaz51. Had my psychiatrist appointment in Melbourne today. So much cooler there than up here in the country.

I hope your day was good. Heart

@utopiahow did you go my friend Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51. A quick appointment as usual.  Told psychiatrist there is no depression.  So we are staying on current meds without any changes. 

Feels weird. 

I have no depression,  yet I'm not happy,  or content or anything.  Just stuck in limbo land.  A strange place to be. 

And how are you my friend? I hope your Mr is behaving. 

We are having a h8gh temperature spell - from yesterday for the next few days.  Seems like this summer has already had more days over 40 than any previous year,  and we're still only in January. 

the heat does not help either @utopia

do you find the weather affects you ? I am sure it affects mr shaz`z

I hope your Mr is behaving. --- ha ha he is having a scan on friday for his shoulder to see if he might of torn an tendon

he rang the mental health last week , they talked to him on the phone for 40 minutes , he has to wait for the letter now

mr shaz wants to stay on the meds but says he has no depression , just anxiety

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thats great he has no depression  @Shaz51 & good to hear the mental health team spoke with him for 40 minutes.  Sounds like he is pro active at the moment.  No so resistant as he has been in the past. 

Yes,  the hot weather zaps me of all energy.  I can't go outside and do anything. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us