Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hey @The-red-centaur how are you going? Are you on for another all nighter??

@Mazarita@Zoe7@The-red-centaur@eth@Sophia1@Snowie squeeze us all into the pea mobile and head down that highway!!!

If only that peamobile could talk @greenpea - oh the stories it would tell lol

@Zoe7 Yes well I have my moments of being a rascal ... if only the mods would let me tell you half of what I have gotten up to when manic ... nevermind just think of an out of control, manic, middle aged woman and there you have it in one 🙂 May not be a pretty sight but definately not boring.

I reckon we could start by hitting the streets on foot in the middle of the night, as a gang, like @greenpea@The-red-centaur and I were fantasising about in the middle of a night not long ago. That's really my speed. Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7, I'll be the slowest runner, I'm betting. Wouldn't surprise me if I would end up being the fall woman while you fast runners make a quick getaway! Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 So true Zoe7 so true 🙂 xxx. 

I would love to hear tales of your adventures when manic, @greenpea. Even you might blush at the stories I have to tell too. In fact @eth and I got into some strife with a member one night when we were telling those stories. Smiley Surprised

@Mazarita@Zoe7@The-red-centaur o0o0o0o0o0o ... we are naughty :P. We can dream. It would be a scream!!!

I have had my moments too @greenpea - my favourite story is when I ran through the opposition's club house the night before a grand final ...the best part about it was not that I was being an idiot but my sister was driving the 'getaway' car and as I ran out and dove in the back - she stalled it. I have never laughed so much in my whole life lol

I'm so up for this pea-machine (I'm also manic so it'll be fun) @Mazarita @greenpea @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us