Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Zoe7 Hugs for you Zoe7. It is a clear tonight make a wish.

Hi @eth@Zoe7@greenpea@Sophia1@Exoplanet and everyone on previous pages or just passing through,

I was visiting my friend from about 1pm until now. Home now and around for chat tonight too. Hope it's a good evening for all. Heart

@Mazarita Yay Mazy don't go to bed! Stay up all night :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D speaks green pea the devil on your shoulder 🙂

Hey @Mazarita @greenpea and everyone else

It is clear here tonight too @greenpea but expecting rain over the next few days. I have made a wish - but I can't tell you what it is otherewise it will not come true Smiley Surprised

Hi @Mazarita - I am certainly around for a little while longer tonight - had my pain meds so back is feeling more manageable.Hope you had a good time with your friend Heart

You can be such a naughty little pea @greenpea lol The devil on @Mazarita's shoulder indeed Smiley Tongue

Hey you tempting little pea-on-my-shoulder, @greenpea Smiley LOL

I am thinking I need to do some video tonight. Revving to go with it. Could be a long session. Which means there could be chat breaks in between. But the little creature on my other shoulder is also telling me to go to bed if I'm tired enough. We'll see who wins! Smiley Wink

@Zoe7, cool that you are feeling a bit freer of pain. Yes, I had a lovely time with my friend. Smiley Happy

Hi @The-red-centaur, good to see you here again. Hope the day has treated you kindly. Smiley Happy

It really is only because of the meds @Mazarita Smiley Surprised

I have a gp appointment tomorrow so I need to get some sleep tonight!

Don't let that rascal @greenpea keep you up all night - she is such a bad influence lol - I still think her and I would be arrested if out together - we would be laughing so much they would think we were up to no good lol

@Zoe7@greenpea, had to go off and change into something warmer. Back now. Yes, Zoe, GP is likely to be a bad influence on me tonight (that and video making). But there's still that little voice of reason on my shoulder, pesky thing. Smiley LOL

I can imagine you two getting into fits of laughter and being arrested for having too much fun. I'd like to be a fly on the wall. Smiley Very Happy

I think we could do one better and have you as a third amigo @Mazarita - between all of us one can keep the police occupied while the others run away - I vote for you to keep them occupied lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us