Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

I say be bold,  give the lower offer @Former-Member that gives you a bit of room to negotiate. 

It's really hard to say without seeing anything @Former-Member but you can talk to your agent and your agent can talk to their agent and work it out - you can't lose anything by bargaining esp as the house has been on the market for so long

But why has it - it might be the price or 2BR which is not always handy - I don't know about real estate prices where you are but I think it's important to look into issues so talk to  your agent about it - it can't do any harm and that's what I would be doing - I have bought and sold 2 houses and I know it's exciting and scary and the heart goes up and the heart goes down and wheee - whoo - whee and this is all part of the fun of buying somewhere to live

But yes - it is important for you to have somewhere else to live when your Dad dies - it will be unpleasant for you with  your sibs when he does - I remember how they were after your mother died and it would be great to have the place ready - 

Life isn't always straight forward - I thought of buying a property - nothing specific - up at Lakes Entrance - but it's too far away from the city - it would be great for a holiday house and the other members of the family could use it too - real estate costs more near tourist areas so thinking about it the price of the place you are thinking about sounds okay - but bargain - yes - everyone does

I am really glad you are buying a house for yourself and this place looks great - you will be decluttered there and a lot happier I am sure

All the best

Dec

IMG_20180801_230818.png

Hey @Former-Member, you'll be glad to hear I donated another 3 boxes to charity yesterday 🙂

Thanks @Smc, @Former-Member, @Owlunar, see how we go 🙂

Super-like LapsesSuper-like Lapses

Enjoy the roller-coaster ride @Former-Member

Dec

Job made redundant = 😬

Time to clean house = 😀

Bathroom sorted = 🙌

Wtg @Former-Member ❣️

Can't say how long the momentum will last @Faith-and-Hope

Enthusiasm for the big clean up did not last long but pushing myself to get things done.  Making slow progress in office which is very cluttered.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us