Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

@Flying_HamsHeartWoman Happy

Let me know how your day goes please, when you are back home later. I would love to know. Have fun, & stay safe, talk to you later!

Love U!

Bella xo  🙂

star wars may the force be with you GIF

Had my meeting. Productive. I need to tread carefully though. Its touchy stuff and could go south if it's not approached with a clear head.
I also got a bit depressed having my lunch because I saw a girl I once liked but never got the chance to speak to her - I can't go into too much detail because it's too hard to explain.
Anyway. It was cut short because it wasn't my normal place - which is getting renovated. I also need to get home to figure out some contract stuff for tomorrow.
Once again I feel a bit ashamed about my situation but I suppose it could be much worse.

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @utopia @Sans911 @TAB @Appleblossom @BlueBay @Former-Member

@Flying_HamsHeartWoman Happy

The way I see it is that, let the past be in the past, the girl would have seen you, I believe if she were ment to. You do not know what bagadge she may have in her life, you don't need that. You need to relax, & concentrate on the outcome of your meeting. Stop seeing yourself as a loser. You are not a loser, you are only 24, you are just beginning, step, by step. Breath in life, breath in positive vibes, it's your choice sweetheart. You are a winner, not a loser, it's just a mind set by comparing yourself to others. Just be you, afterall, you are best at being you, others have all sorts of problems, hardships, relationship problems, health issues, if we are alive, & part of the human race then that's just how it is. Make each day a gift, & appreciate that you, are perfect just as your are. Many young woman like you, & maybe have not been ready to let you know this fact. There is, & will be the perfect job for you, you just need to trust & have faith, & try & see yourself as worthy of all life has to offer you, at the right time, & the right place. It's better to see the furture as a place where your hearts desires are fullfilled, than to hang onto the past negative, lies, in your mind.

Tomorrow no one trully knows until it happends, what you desire may just be closer than you think!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂

Glad your business in town went well. @Flying_Hams

Maybe one day you might look at why you carry a burden of shame or fear of not doing/being enough?

Cheers Mate

Smiley Happy

i think both Bella and Appleblossom have covered it well @Flying_Hams

Thanks for a very well written piece @Former-Member 🙂
Means a lot.
Thanks @Appleblossom @outlander

I am in a better place today than I was say 6 months ago. More happening etc. Time to take inventory 🙂

thats great @Flying_Hams

Hey @Flying_Hams

what @Former-Member wrote to you is so true and makes sense. 

Take care xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us