Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Lifelive_18
Casual Contributor

FEELING VERY LONELY

This is my first post hence very nervous. I am a mother of 3 boys. I work full time and hubby also works full times.  Boys are studying/working. I have been suffering from bouts of depression and no one seems to understand me at home. My hubby is always too busy with work and never has time to sit down and talk.  I shy away from telling my boys as I don't want to burden them with my illness.  I feel very lonely and isolated. I had a very strong circle of family support from my siblings but due to some family issues that has kind of now become obselte and I am struggling every day.  Not sure what to do and where to go.

15 REPLIES 15

Re: FEELING VERY LONELY

@Life_live18 Hi 👋 not sure I can help but @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope maybe? Lots of friendly helpful people on here

Hi @Lifelive_18 and welcome to the forums ...,, 👋

I am studying today, so I can stop and chat for long just now, but I will tag you from anothet thread where you can say hello and meet some other friendly folk here.

There is an inate understanding here about anxiety and depression.  We are all from a wide circle of different circumstances, but it all brings anxiety and depression along with it.

Please feel free to ask questions and join in .....

Thanks for the tag @TAB 😊

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope 😀

Hi thanks so much

Im not too familiar with these - not sure which one to reply to?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lifelive_18HeartWoman Happy

Hi, Livelive_18  nice to meet you, & welcome to our, SFF=San Forum Family!  🙂

I get Anxiety, & Depression, too. I'm here for you anytime as a friend, & someone you can trust, if you choose to. 

Just Tagg Bella anytime, & when I'm online, I will respond. Talk soon 🙂

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂   @>-->-->------------

Thanks so much for the reply, really appreciate it. Not sure what everyone does here?  Can I get bit more informaton? 

Thanks Bella. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us